Could constantly nauseous mean I'm pregnant even though HPT is negative ?

I am a nurse and a bit confused. I had somewhat of a period the end May which is when I was due. Before it arrived I had what I thought was PMS symptoms, but once the period ended the symptoms which normally would go didn t. I am constantly nauseous, vomited twice in the last 2 weeks and falling asleep about 3 hours earlier than I normally would. Did a HPT with a faint positive that got darker after the allotted time. Did another the next morning and completely negative and another 3 days later negative also. The thing that has me questioning if I could be pregnant is I NEVER throw up!! I am 36 and the last time I threw up was a stomach virus over 20 years ago. It can t be a stomach virus because I threw up 3x on 5/30 and 1x last night. Possibly Pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012