Could an elevated SED rate be related to the cause of miscarriages ?

I am 27 yrs. old and going through my 3rd misscarriage within the last 15 months after delivering 2 healthy children. Could an elevated SED rate be related to the cause of the miscarriages? I asked the Dr. about getting tested for antiphospholipid anitbodies to check for clotting issues, but he seemed to think that I was putting the cart before the horse a little. I also have chronic high blood pressure , had severe preeclampsia with my first child, have seen several specialists about daily headaches/migraines and joint pain , and experience numbness in my feet quite often. I don t recall the actual SED rate, but know that I was told it was pretty high from the nurse. No further testing was ever ordered so I didn t think much of it.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011