Could a woman on birth control be pregnant if she misses 2 pills in a row during periods and has sex on that day ?

I missed 3 pills I missed one two days in a row An then me an my fiance still had sex could I be pregnant Im 20 yrs. old and im on birth control . I missed 3 pills..i missed one two days in a row while I was on my period and my fiance an me still had sex. I normally bleed a day or so after im suppose to stop, but this time i didnt. Since last night, my urine has smelt really strong and a pregnant friend says she has strong pee too. Am I pregnant, or is it something else?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011