Could a spider bite possibly be the reason for stomach pain, bad sleep and achy legs ?

hi my husband come home from work with pains in his stomach it continued that night to aching legs puffy eyes alltho he did tell me he walked into a spider web the next morning he had avery bad sleep with the same symptoms we took him to the hospital thay ruled a spider bite ouy and everything eles even puting it down to stress its 9 at night and from the knees down his legs are sweating very aching in pain when you feel his legs thay are normal warm from the knees down are very cold and sweating what is wrong please help as i have looked up evrything thankyou
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011