Could a small irregular FLAIR signal in the right centrum semiovale with mild hyperintensity be a tumor ?

Hello, I m 42 years old and have been having some ringing in my hears with some pressure and pain some days for over a year now. In the last 7 months i ve also noticed some hearing lose, which after going to a Ear dr. was confirmed that I did Have lose on the right side. The Dr. sent me for an MRI and it said there was nothing wrong with my ears, but there was a small irregular FLAIR signal in the right centrum semiovale with mild hyperintensity . Could this be a tumor? I ve had a spinal tap and it said that i did not have MS, But my ANA was really high. Any ideas what this is..I m having alot of headaches, pressure also behind my eyes and more often pain in both ears. I also have alot of muscle and joint pain going on with a CPR of 1.45. and some kidney pain...Help the Doctors i ve seening do not know what to do next...Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011