Could a foul smelling urine be the result of an enlarged prostrate or fatty filtration in liver ?

Dear Doctor , My dad is 60 yrs old.. he complained about urine smelling and so we consulted our doctor ... he suggested for sonography of abdomen .. the results which are written in bold are discussed below: 1. Liver : Reveals mild fatty infiltration in both lobes. 2.Prostrate gland is mildly enlarged. no mass or collection demonstrated in iliac fossae. no free fluid is seen in abdomen. There are no peri aortic lymphadenopathy . Impression :1. Early fatty changes in liver 2. Prostatomegaly (grade 1) 3. small residual urine. Kindly suggest.. is there anything very severe that my dad is suffering..Kindly help me doctor !!
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011