Could I stop taking Microgestin 1/20 after period ?

I am on microgestin 1/20. I have started my period early, I have one week of pills left. When I get off my period do I need to wait a whole week before taking them again or do I need to keep taking them?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Feb 2011
Since you have got your periods earlier by one week, now you do not need to wait for one week after finishing your 28 tablet pack. You can start taking the next pack in continuation. Just be sure to take it regularly at the same time daily.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal