Could I still be pregnant if I got my periods on the expected day and it was normal ?

I had sex with a guy. We used a condom. However he might not have removed his penis right after ejaculation (maybe 20-30 secs later). Some semen may have leaked out at the bottom, but that is unlikely. I took a pregnancy test it came back negative, and then later that day I had my period. Period came on it s expected day, and seems to be normal. Could I still be pregnant? What is the likelihood that I am?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011
Radiologist 's  Response
welcome to is highly unlikely that urine tests negative and you had period and still may be pregnant.Implantation bleed of pregnancy is lighter not like a period.