Could I just be stressed or tired or depressed or all. Any suggestions on why I feel this way ?

I have been lightheaded off and on for a couple of weeks now. Today, mt belly button has been tingling all day. I am lucky to get 5 hours of sleep a night, and not solid, i have to get up after 3 hours to give my 3 y.o. son(who is on a feeding tube)meds. then i sleep for another 2 mAybe 3 hours. I also dont drink anything near what i should in a day. My husband lost his job, and we cant get our bills paid in time, most of the time. We fight all the time, because he is hardly any help. I am the one that takes care of everything. I work all day at our horse farm also, and have another son that is 13. Any suggestions on why i feel this way?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Feb 2010