Greetings from health care magic
bleding per rectum
has so many causes like hemorrhoids, diverticula, colo rectal polyps, constipation
, coloreactal cancer, inflamatory bowel diseases. In colorectal cancer
the pain will appear in later stage but mostly on lower abdomen. Generally the age factor for colorectal cancer is above 60 and family history of cancer or colorectal polyp
in past. So it could not be a rectal cancer ( already on procto scopy it has diagnosed hemorhoid.
there will be no such pain like what you are telling. in inflamatory bowel disorders there will be pain in abdomen and will not such constipation.
It is case of internal painful bleeding hemorrhoids. You have severe constipation. the constipation is making the condition more worse. staring during stool and constipation causing the bleding per rectum. due to constipation and painful strainin causing the pain hour together after stool. it is sensitive because of inflamatory condition inside.
1) take fibers rich diet. add more fruits and vegetables with your diet.
2) avoid all non veg foods
3) drink minimum 2 to 3 liters of water
4) avoid all junk and fast foods, fried foods, no pizza burger, finger chips, soft drinks, alcohol
5) avoid coffee, any form of tobacco
6) use local xylocene internally before going to stool.
7)avoid long hour sitting in one place
8) avoid all rich and spices foods
9) take any natural laxatives at bed time
10) seize bath. take warm water in a bowel and sit inside it 3 times in a day
treatment will help a lot ( for detail contact at - email@example.com)
12) take adequate slep minimum 8 hours and take your meal in time
Consult to your doctor for treatment
Hope this will help you