Could I get pregnant?

i had unprotected sex on my last day of period....and he did ejaculate. could i get pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011

Welcome to health care magic forum
there is absolutely no chance of pregnancy,as the ovulation occurs in the mid cycle
Wish you good health
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Jasvinder Singh's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. A woman ovulates 14 days before menstruation, sperm can survive in the vagina for 3-5 days and the ovum can survive up to 24 hours. If your cycles are regular then one week before or one week after the day of ovulation is considered to be fertile period. So you can get pregnant if you have sex in the fertile period. Since you had intercourse on the last day of your menstrual periods, chances of pregnancy are less likely.

Hope it helps you. Regards.