Could I be pregnant without taking a depo shot ?

I was On Birth control i didnt get the shot when i was suppose to and that was i Novmember. Me and my Boyfriend has had sex and i think im pregnant my breast have been hurting i havent thrown up i took a pregnancy test the 2nd week but it came out negative. but i bled for one day and it was a pinkish dark brown color that lasted one day. COULD i be pregnant.?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

are u saying that you took a test 2 weeks after you had sex or 2 weeks after your last period? because there is a difference to really finding out if there is a possiblity

what if it was two week after you had sex can she be pregnant?