Could I be pregnant or am I just worrying too much ?

Could I be pregnant or am I just worrying too much? Me and my boyfriend haven't had intercourse but we did do anal. But sometimes his penis did touch near my vagina, but it didn't go inside. My period was supposed to start two days ago and it didn't and I am never late on my period. I have been outside alot when it was 105 degrees F. Could I be pregnant or dehydrated or what?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Aug 2010
u will not make pregnent..becoz till when if ur boyfrnd drop the whole sperm in ur vigina thn u can make pregnent but in this case u will not pregnent..don't take tension....ur period will start after 4 to 5 days....n be smile...
if u didn't had intercourse u can't be pregnant. don't worry. periods can sometimes get delayed due to some irregular daily activities.
for more help u can mail me at