Could I be pregnant if my periods are delayed but the home pregnancy test and blood test show negative results ?

:) Good Day Doc, I just wanted to know if what are the reason of late development of being pregnant? is this a sign of pregnant? i heared my heart beats fast and i feel thirsty because i urinate frequently and everyday i flew white means and makes me feel wet.. but when i took pregnancy test at home the result was negative i tried to take a test 3 times to make sure that im not pregnant i took also a blood test but the result was negative also.. is there s any problem to me? do i need to worried? i had 3 unprotected sex supposedly i got my periods on april 23 but until now my period was not come.. any one has an idea? please guide me.. thank you.. im 21 years old.
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011