Could I be pregnant if I have spotting and am feeling nauseous ?

Hey, i had sex, right before my period was due, and the condom broke. He hadn t came yet, but there was precum. We decided to wait if my period would come before we make any drastic assumptions. 3 days later, i got bleeding , which i thought was my period, but was very light and went away the next day, so it was just spotting (this was yesterday). Yesterday i also felt very nauseous, and threw up clear and yellow bile a few times. The feeling went away, except the nausea , but today i have thrown up the bile and also felt very nauseous. Am i being silly, or could these be signs of pregnancy? Edit- I ve also just started spotting again.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011