Could I be pregnant even after taking Postinor after safe sex ?

hi i my last but one period was on the 1 Jan and the recent was on the 27th of Jan. i had it for 5 days. it was heavy for 2 days which is normal for me (i changed three pads). the other three days was what was i say a bit smaller than normal. i had a sex play with my hubby on the 24th and 25th, we took postinor2 on the 25th after the play. no penetration or ejaculation either. i feel moody these days and i have been eating a bit less than usual, could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Feb 2011
Thanks for query,
There is no chances of having pregnancy as you had sex in safe period,no ejeculation, no penetration and above all you had taken Postinor 2 quite in time.
Ok and bye.