Could I be pregnant, after a semen leak from vagina and discomfort in pelvic region?

My girlfriend just found out that she is pregnant. We are not sure how long, but guess roughly 3-4 weeks. Our first doctors apt is a couple of weeks away. Last night we had intercourse, and she said that my semen was leaking out of her. She then stated this morning that she had an uncomfortable feeling in her pelvic region. No bleeding. Just uncomfortable. What does this mean?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jan 2014
If the pregnancy has been confirmed through a pregnancy test and a sonogram, the semen leak is of no significance. She had already conceived through an earlier act. The cause of the pelvic discomfort could be due to the increased pelvic circulation as a consequence of pregnancy leading to pelvic congestion. Intercourse in such a situation leads to further pressure and as such should be avoided during the early and late trimesters. Hope your query has been clarified. Take care.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.