Could I be infected by HIV through saliva or vaginal liquid on wound on penis?

Hello my name Noha i m from Hungary, two month ago i visited Amsterdam. A day before sex with window sex worker, i shaved my genitals and i scratched my penis a little bit, i saw a blood but wound was very small. a day after, i had sex with window sex worker from Romania,we used condom but i m afraid wound was at the base of penis and i think, wound was not covered. we tried vaginal sex, she was from the top, but my penis was in her vagina only 10 seconds and than she started blow job and that s all. my question is: is it possible to be infected by HIV virus if vaginal liquid or saliva touched wound which was already dry. After two months i have some pimples on the back. how risky is sex in Amsterdam, i read that sex workers are not obligated to be cheked is it truth?? thank you Noha
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013