Could I be going into labour ?

I am 31 weeks pregnate and im very constipated. but wen i go to the washroom nothing happens. Could I be going into labour ?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Feb 2010
i dont know how (chelsea) can say u are. as a preg woman u get very constipated. You are only 31 weeks and it depends on other factors. assuming this is ur 1st baby, have u had any tightening of ur abdomen? these may be contractions or just practise (braxton hicks) hav u had a "show"? (bloody mucus discharge) Have ur waters seemed to have broke? (this may be a trickle or gush) The urge to push comes after a long line of contractions & pain so guessing u havent experienced this yet i would say u are not yet in labour. Also u do open ur bowls before hand,usually. However contact ur midwife and talk to her about it. she is the best person to advise u. I hope this helps in any way.x

yes most likely you are!!