Coughing yellow mucus, voice horse, lymph node swollen. No relief with medications. Cause for above symptoms?

Hi Dr. Bhatti, I am concerned because I have tried everything for allergies. Zyrtec, Allegra , Claritan, neti pot to flush sinuses, allergy nasal sprays, sudafed , Mucinex, ibuprofen , but I am coughing up thick yellow mucus (also from my nose when I blow it). I have a terrible cough that wont go away. My voice has been hoarse for the last few months off and on. I have lost my voice twice this year so far. I have also had strep throat and the swine flu( Influenza A). My lymphnodes have been swollen in my neck anterior and posterior. I constantly have drainage going down the back of my throat, and the pharnyx portion of my throat hurts and feels like something is either swollen or stuck far back in the soft palate of my mouth, to the point that it hurts to swallow. When I was 16 I had my tonsils takern out. Could my adenoids be causing all this? I know its better to see the patient but do you have any idea what could be wrong? ~Dee~
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012