Coughing up, urinating blood. Low apetite. On medication for slip disc. Treatment?

Hi, more about a friend. She has been coughing up blood these past few days, and yesterday morning (though she won t tell me if she has since) she was urinating blood too. She also hasn t been able to keep down food, and has had a very small appetite . She has been taking a lot of medication recently as in December she slipped a disk in her back, but has not let it fully recover since, as she often moves about. She sounds very weak when I have talked to her. I ve told her to go the doctors/hospital but she refuses. What is the best course of action, and what could it potentially be?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013