Coughing up thick green mucus, having fever, labored breathing, chest pain. Bronchitis or pneumonia?

I have had a coughing for nearly a month. The cough is productive, usually thick green sputum . I have had 2 days of 100.2 fever, labored breathing, chest pain around heart radiating to shoulder, and mild pain with inspiration/expiration/cough. I am going to try to get appt with PCP tomorrow. Am I contagious at this point? I am due back to work Saturday (at the hospital). I am thinking bronchitis or pneumonia but it is starting to feel a little like pleurisy (hx of it last yr.).
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012