Coughing up phlegm with black spots, tingling in chest. History of pneumonia. Causes for symptoms?

For the last couple weeks i have been coughing up clear phlegm with tiny black / brown specks in it. I feel short of breath at times and get a tingly feeling in my chest . My lungs feel clear when I breath, but when i do cough up stuff it tends to have those small specks in it. I noticed it after a bout of pneumonia which was treated successfully with a Zpack and a Ventolin albuterol inhailer. What could this be?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012