Coughing up blood. Have smoking addiction, exposure to asbestos. Broncoscopy showing inflammation in the lungs. Concerned

im a smoker....10 a day....have been exposed to asbestos.... over 10 years ago and for only 3 or 4 days and most of the time in full protective gear. I coughed up about a small tea spoon of blood bubbleing and a solid red. About 7 months ago I gave up smoking for a month. I then started again and I coughed up a little less blood and had a bronoscopy (please forgive spelling) which showed slight inflamation of my lungs and a deformity that apparently looks a little like a fold in the lung and is fairly commen. but nothing more.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013