Coughing, sore diaphragm, post nasal mucus dripping down throat, red uvula. Can you help?

I have developed a heavy cough over the past two days that has gotten worse rapidly today. I am coughing so much that my diaphragm is sore, lots of post nasal mucous dripping down throat , mostly clear but a tiny bit milky white when I cough it up, my uvula is pretty red, and there are several reddish-orange (a little smaller than pea-size maybe, and they look kind of jelly filled, but seemed solid enough when I lightly prodded one with a q-tip. Can you help me?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012