Coughing small spots of blood, have nasal polyps and headaches. Asthmatic and smoker. Concerned about blood?

HI, I have made a doctors appointment for today but am concerned. I have been coughing up small spots of blood (one to two) in the mornings for the past few days. I have nasal polyps and have had a headache and saw throat . I am a 31 year old female and a smoker. I am also asthmatic and recently had my best lung function test of 100%. My breathing is fine but am really concerned about the blood!!
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012