Coughing, runny nose, chest and sinus congestion, headache, excruciating pain in head and neck. Solution ?

i have been sick for over a week. Coughing, runny nose , chest and sinus congestion, headache etc. I thought I was starting to get better but when I bend over there is a horrible throbbing pain in my head and this morning I coughed to the point of gagging and it resulted in a popping sensation in my neck and then came this excruciating pain in my head and neck and almost passed out. It still hurts really bad and I can not bend over now without the pain getting worse and my neck is stiff. What did I do to myself?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013