Coughing green, yellow, brown mucus with blood, shortness of breath, swollen lymph nodes, chest pain. Smoker. Treatment?

Hello I m 19 years old and have been smoking for 5 years. The past 2 years I ve been coughing up green yellow and brown mucus often having black stuff and blood sometimes in it. The past several months I ve had major shortness of breath and I cannot take deep breaths. I ve notice my lymp nodes are swollen and hard and so is my throat . I cannot go to a doctor and have not been able to find my condition online. My chest is in great pain and my back and neck hurt too. I m currently in tears from the pain and cannot get a descent breath. Please help me at least have an idea of what it is.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012