Coughing green mucus. Have asthma and tendency to get bronchitis. Had nose bleed earlier

Symptoms: day 1 - no energy, coughing day 2 - more energy, worse coughing day 3 - bloody nose in am, worse coughing, tired (had bad reaction to Mucinex DM - felt high ) day 4- bloody nose in am, same coughing, tired day 5 - bloody nose in am, same cough/tired, throat more sore, hurts when I swallow , mainly on right side. Can t really feel swollen tonsils, started to have funny taste on occasion when I cough *every day I have woken up coughing up mucus , but have no mucus throughout the day. Mucus produced has been light green, occasionally hard. My nose has not been stuffy at all I have asthma , tendency for colds to turn into bronchitis
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012