Coughing, foamy white spit, acid reflux, tinges of blood, stomach pain. Any suggestions?

I ve been coughing for about 6 months.I ve been to my Dr.I don t have anything wrong with my sinus .I went to an allergist and have no allergy .I ve noticed a foamy whith spit that seems to be in my throat which causes me to have a real bad hacking cough till I get it out.Also I ve had acid reflux ,tinges of blood I ve had really bad stomach pains on and off.This occurs while standing,sitting or laying down. I m not eating much during this time and not sleeping good at all.Have any suggestions?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012