Coughing fits, dizziness, light-headed, acid reflux. Taking Losartan HCTZ 100, Zegrid. Side-effect of Losartan HCTZ 100, reason?

I have had this problem with other blood pressure medications and was wondering if taking Losartan-HCTZ 100-12.5mg may be causing this. I am a 55 year old female going through menopause . I am 5 145lb. I have also been taking Zegrid 20mg. for acid reflux . I have had an endoscopy as well as colonoscopy in the last 2 years and am otherwise in good health. My doctor is treating me for asthma and I don t think that s what it is. I have been having coughing fits to the point of choking and not able to catch my breath for a few seconds. Pretty scary but it quickly subsides. 1-2 attacks a day for the last month or so. I feel a little dizzy, light-headed once in a while too. Lower than normal energy too. Any ideas? Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012