Coughing, feel like something stuck in throat. I use neti pot with sinus rinse

Started out as an alleric reaction. Now I have coughing, with the coughing I cough so hard that I throw up and it does have mucus in it. I feel like there is something stuck in my throat now. I have gag refluxes bad and in past I have gotten the white balls out. I am currently on clartin and coughing did not start until I took that but now has gotten worst. I am tire and cant sleep due to coughing and gagging. I do take reflux medication. What is good cough sprup to use. I went and got me some pure honey. I am so tire of having these allergies and no sleep. Any suggestions. I use neti pot with sinus rinse and it s good but I am wheezing and coughing now.
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011