Coughing, ear blocked, fever. Vomited orange substance. Should I be concerned?

I have been sick for a week now. I have been coughing terribly, left ear is closed completely, had fever of up to 101.5 for 2 days then it went away, my body hurts terribly from coughing so much. Today I woke up and had a terrible coughing spell to the point of throwing up. All I threw up was orange and yellow mucousy type snot that tasted like acid or something. It was awful. Should I be concerned? I am a 40 year old female.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012