Coughing dark green phlegm, dry cough. Had mold exposure. Is that the reason?

I have been coughing up very thick dark green, yellow and occasionally a milky white phlegm ( I've never coughed up white so I'm scared) this has been going on approximately 2 weeks and its uncontrollable, the passed 2 days I've been coughing dry. I'm affected alot in my sleep as well. For the first week I felt very under the weather. I work on an oil rig with mold issues, I smoke occasionally, I'm 27 yrs old and in good physical shape. Please help thank you
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013