Coughing, chest pain, tiredness, diagnosed with bronchitis and allergies. Serious symptoms?

I was diagnosed a couple of days ago with acute bronchitis on top of allergies. When I exhale, I hear a bubbling or crackling kind of sound which often makes me need to cough . Is this normal with acute bronchitis or is there a chance it has turned into pneumonia? I am not running a fever , but today my cough seems deeper and is hurting my chest more too. I have been extremely tired yesterday and today, too.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012