Coughing blood after fall. Not sure if I am still bleeding internally

I was working out and rapped my legs around a punching bag and I was about three or four feet in the air and the strap that wa holdin the bag up snapped and I fell perfectly flat on my back HARD I managed to not hit my head I didn t loose all of my breath and didnt have a problem getting a breath in but I stood up and felt a cough coming and when I coughe I coughed up a loogey Size spit and it was all blood and now an hour later I m not coughing any more because it slowly wore off but I just want to know what happend and I m not sure if I m still bleeding internally ?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012