Coughing and vomiting. Endoscopy, TB test, heart test reports normal. What is the disease and the cure?

In my neighbourhood one 15 year old girl before 1 year continously coughing and what she eats or drinks vomiting . After consulting doctor, doctor advised her for endoscopy , TB test, heart test, but the test report is ok. She is having some medicines. Now, she is coughing continiously and saliva vomiting. Now, the doctor advised for another endoscopy. Sir, my question is how could we know in which disease she is suffering from? and how could she will get well? Regards, J.K.Das
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012