Welcome to health care magic. In my opinion coughing after ingestion of something in trachea is a normal phenomenon. But you are still having cough and tingling
so you should take broad spectrum antibiotics(e.g. amoxycillin+clav or cefuroxime
) , NSAIDS and anti histaminics(e.g. cetrizine
or levocetrizine) for three days to prevent infection. If you already have any respiratory problem like asthma
or allergic bronchitis
then you should continue bronchodilators and avoid contact with allergen from which you are sensitive.
Thanking you and Take care.