Coughing after something went down wind pipe, tingling body. Should I be concerned?

Today I had something go down the wrong way and I started coughing very hard. I would say this was the most intense cough I have ever had. However, I started getting a tighhtness and tingling all over my body with each cough. Finally after my coughing spell stopped I was fine. However now if I cough or sneeze I am getting the same feeling. Should I be concerned or is it just because the orginial episode was so intense?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012