Cough, yellow stools, white tongue. Hisory of duodenal bleeding and edema at the duodenum entrance. Concerned

Hi, I am a 29 year old male with duodenal bleeding history (twice - the first, 7 years ago, the second 2 year ago - not very serious). Last endoscopy conducted in October 2011 found some edema and deformation at the duodenum entrance and a little bit of h. pylori. They were treated with Nexium and antibiotics. Since January this year I have had some yellow stools, particularly when I am stressed and have excessive coffee/tea consumption. This was added with a white coating on tongue with furs, and a little bit of cough. The front part sometimes clears but the back is persistent and have some bumps. I got tested for Candida, HIV, full blood test, parasites: all came back negative and normal. Last three four days I have had some acid reflux, so the GP put me back on Nexium again. However, the GP couldn't spot anything as yet; I am concerned if this could be a major problem with the duodenum, or the gallbladder. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013