Cough, yellow phlegm, nausea after eating, stomach pressure, light headedness, feeling of blood rushing to head, low grade fever. Help?

Hi. For about 3 months Ive had phlegm production that is yellow on color. I had a cough for a few weeks, which has gone away now. I get nauseous after eating, with the feeling of pressure on my stomach . I get very light headed if I hold my breath for a few seconds, and I feel all the blood rushing back to my head when I let go of the breath. I have a low-grade fever. Also it takes more energy than normal to breath in deeply. Not sure what is going on. Can you help?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  53 Awaiting Answer