Cough with straining sound, worsened causing wheezing, eased with nebulizer. Which specialist should I consult?

cough during last two months, not frequent but with a straining sound, after visit to a hill station(yercaud) the condition worsened, yesterday i had wheezing for the first time in life at 12:30 in the night, it slowly developed from the morning, i used vapor inhaler with eucalyptus twice during the day, but by evening condition slowly worsened. Neighbour gave me a combihale nebulizer to inhale ( Formoterol Fumarate and Budesonide Metered Dose Inhaler). I had no option but to use it once during the night, for the first time, breathing got easier. Now, again in the morning, i felt uneasy even speaking, so took another inhale from the nebulizer. Which kind of doctor am i supposed to consult. Please advice.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013