Cough with phlegm, metal taste in mouth, losing voice, dizziness. Need permanent cure?

I got really sick almost 12or 13 years ago and it resulted in me losing my voice. I have had this nasty sticky flim in my throat ever since then. Every uear after that i get sick and i loose my voice. Im sick now and I m coughing up yellow mucus and I taste metal when I do, im very week, dizzy when i stand or roll over, cold , and tired. I feel as though any day now I m going to loose my voice. After I m better I know I will still have a thick white to yellow mucus lingering because that never seems to go away.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
THESE ARE ALLERGIES CAN BE FOOOR ENVIRONMENTAL AFFECTING SINUS CAUSUSING POST NASAL DRIP AND VOICE PROBLEM DUE TO THAT
NEED TO GET CONSULTATION FROM ENT OR ALLERGY DOCTOR TO TREAT ON ALLERGY GUIDELINES AND THE CAUSE CAN BE FOUND BY DOING ALLERGY TESTS FOR VARIOUS ALLERGENS AS PER SPECIFIC ANTIBODIES FOR ALLERGENS IN SERM AND THE CURE CAN BE DONE BY TREATING ALLERGIES