Cough with phlegm. Prescribed vasarishtam, thalisaadi churnam. Will ayurvedic medication help?

My daughter had cough with phlem for more than 8 weeks , frequent colds and coughs . did blood work, eosinophills count is high , so took her to the ayurveda clinic in. Prescribed Vasarishtam 15ml with 15ml water after food and thalisaadi churnam before food 1/2 tsp mix in honey . will this be helpful in reducing the phlem and also her cough? Please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
It is rightly said that the cause for cough is allergy. It is very difficult to detect what is the cause of allergy. To check it we have to raise immunity of the body and in all cases associated with phlegum turmeric acts as immuno booster known as rasayan in ayurveda. Use of turmeric in hot milk prevents formation of phlegum. As a rule in cases of cough, if it is associated with expectoration best is to help easy expectoration, use of steam inhalation loosens the phlegum and pushes out easily. In dry cough rule is to suppress the irritation. You can have joshina syrup to cure. Avoid curd and sour things.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Packriswamy Sambangi's  Response
Hi , Bindhu,
Increased Eosinophils count leads allergic condition. Due to infection with some form of allergy appear eosinophilic reaction associated with cough and phlegm.
Vasarishtam and Thaleesadi churnam will reduce the cough with phlegm. In addition,
give KANAKASAVAM 10 ml with equal part of water.
SHIRUNGI PASHMAM with honey
SWASHA KUDORI PILLS with warm water .
Apply steam inhealation with 5 drops of EUCALYPTUS OIL will dilute the phlegm and came out easily.
Give TURMERIC + DRIED GINGER + BLACK PEPPER + PALM JAGGERY combination with hot milk.

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Nikul Patel's  Response
Hello
Welcome to healthcaremagic
The medicines prescribes will works good and it will helpful to cure the problem,
But I like to add more remedies to make it cure fast and permenant Basis,
Please start the following medicines in addition
1. Tribhuvan kirti ras 1 tab with tulshi patra juice twice a day
2. Naradiya laxmi vilas ras 1 tab twice a day
Take Warm milk with turmeric 1 gram with 50 ml Milk.

Dr. Nikul Patel
lifecareayurveda@gmail.com

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Vivek Rathore's  Response
Hello ,
Take recomended medicine for 15 days ur problem will be solve
In ayurvedic Treatment
Sitopladi churn 2 gm
Ras sindor 125 mg
Prawal pisthi 200 mg
chandramrit ras 200 mg
Abhrak bhasm 200 mg
laxmivilar ras 200 mg all these medicine mixed n take it with hone twice daily after meals pankajkasturi granules are also play good role so along with treatment u can continue this also
for more info mail me at vivek9rathore@yahoo.com
Regular cough & cold for last 8 weeks with high eosinophills its sign of allergy with low body immunity . sitopladi churn 2gm , ras sindor 60mg , chandramrit ras 200mg , abhrak bhasm 200mg
twice daily with honey with breath eazy syp. 2tsf with lukeworm water after meals.
for more info contact ne on;-vivek9rathore@yahoo.com
Homeopath Dr. Subhash Ponkiya's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum,
High eosinophil count indicate that it is allergic problem. I don;t know about these ayurvedic medicines but allergic problems are surely curable with homeopathic treatment. But, be sure that, Homeopathic medicine must be selected after taking detail history of your physical as well as mental makeup. Then n then you will get satisfactory result. So consult to any classical homeopath near by you or mail to me for online treatment.
For more inquiry you may contact on “subhashponkiya@gmail.com”
Have a good health