Cough with mild pain centrally in chest, difficulty in catching breath, lightheaded, nose bleeds, mild palpitations. Infections ?

I got a cold a month ago, have had a cough with mild pain centrally in my chest and occasional difficulty in catching my breath, a few seconds of lightheadedness some days, 2 bad nose bleeds this week (get these sometimes because of week blood vessel ), and I feel under the weather. Had mild palpatations today (have had these occasionally for years), got blood pressure checked, heart was racing during this check and reading was 170/120 both lying and standing. Can a (cold) viral infection still be present and causing these symptoms?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013