Cough with congestion, right chest, shoulder on fire. Pain getting worst. Solution?

i was sick for about three months alot of coughing, still coughings but nothing like before just a lot of congestion, so that s some background. Now for about a month my right chest to under my right shoulder blade is on fire! ive contended with the discomfort of being sick and with the shoulder pain without treatment because i am broke and have no insurance but the pain is really becoming worse and it has begun to concern me. I m curious as to what it could be and hope you may be able to shed some light. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012