Cough, wheezing, trouble breathing, ear discomfort, headache. Any advice?

I have had a cough for around three weeks. It started with cold symptoms and has out lasted other symptoms. I have carried on with physical exercise despite coughing. However this morning I am wheezing , having trouble breathing , concentrating and experiencing problems with my ear s. I have an unusual numb headache and am also becoming increasingly light headed. I have recently moved to York and tried to register over the phone but the receptionist informed me that I have to drop in then book an appointment after that. I am currently at work and this will prove difficult. Any advice would be welcomed
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012