Cough, wheeze, xray done, Cardiac and diaphragmatic silhouette preserved, taking ebulization of flixotide and fenistil

My 4 month old baby has cough and wheeze especially evry after feeding . No fever good feeding. She had chest xray and reaveled this markings. Cardiac and diaphragmatic sillhouette is preserved Lung fields shiw prominent bv markings Heart size is normal Cp angles are lear Ct ratio is maintained Impression features of bronchitis is seen. What should i do with this. Our pedia only gave her. Nebilization of flixotide and salbutamol 2x daily foe 3 days Fenistil 6gtts 2x for 3 days Her 4th montj vaccnes were delayed because shes been having this cpugh and wheeze for a month already
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012