Cough, weakness, tingling hands. Could this be an exacerbation of multiple sclerosis?

I am getting over bronchitis & still have the awful cough left behind. It s been 2 weeks of that. Now that I ve finished my ABX I feel awful. Weak. Spasms. Tingling hands and coordination is off. I have insomnia also. I take oxycodone for the pain for my multiple sclerosis . My question is... Could this be an exsterbation of my MS because I m getting over being sick. I normally don t sleep. But now all I want to do is sleep. Is this an exsterbation? What can I do to make myself feel better also. Diagnosed is 2009. Symptoms of MS since 2001. I have 5 braib lesions. my nuero is dr jeff bradley an MS specialist that also has MS andvsime days he is great ither days he uses his electric wheelchair. Please help. 32 yr old female. 2 kids. Daughter is 5 son is 3. I do have great support. My lifelong partner of 9 years now and my mom & dad. But I also want to know are there programs I can attend or online groups because my family does help me... But I believe it will be better for me to have some people in my life that truly understand what I m going thru. Thank you, Ryen E
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012