Cough, watery nasal discharge on bending the head, diagnosed as dust allergy. Prescribed singular tablets, ventolin and seroflo puffs. Second opinion required?

Hullo I am a woman of 42 yes.for the last month I have a cough and a watery discharge from my nose when I bend my head down.the doctors here say that it is an allergic reaction which set in when a dust storm came a month back.they are giving me singular tablets and ventolin two puffs thrice a day,seroflo one puff twice a day.could you please tell,me if I need to ho for a second opinion
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012