Cough, vomiting, lack of sleep, mood swings. On montair Lc syrup. Help?

Hello Doctor, My name is Jayant Vishway from indore (M.P.). My son Veer (2.8 yr) is been suffering from cough from last 3 months initially we thought that it is due to climate change bcz he is very sensitive to that. We treated him for the same but from last two months he is getting sick twice in a month with coughing many time in night and vomit while coughing. we again visited to doctor and he had prescribed for theo-asthalin and montair lc syrups. He ask us to keep this course continue for one month more. It already been a month. he is getting well by the same but still when we stop medication of one day his condition become same as day 1. I am worried about this becouse i dont want my child to keep on medication long. Also becouse of medication he is now sleeping more than his usual routine and also i observed lack of eating. He is now very moody in eating and in his behaviour. Please suggest some good treatment so that i can get my child well soon. regards, Jayant VIshway
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013